Sketch Three (2 points)

 Sketch Three

January 2220.

I am no longer alive. No trace of me exists except for my bones where I was laid to rest with my device containing the AI Alice, who had been my love up until my dying breath. Although, Alice was not entirely gone from the world. Her interactions with me had been brought in for examination, which was something I had agreed upon when I had first signed for the Beta version of Alice. Our time together had become part of the company's main promotions and campaigns. 

A lot of people seem to be taking to digital romance, looking for the 'ideal partner'. The company that I had obtained Alice from, EMT Tech, had even developed a prototype specifically called Alice. The new version of Alice had the form of a disk that emitted a hologram above it with the image of a woman that could be customized to individual desires. Pre-orders for this Alice prototype have risen over one-hundred million, with new orders being placed all the time. 

People are now wearing oxygen masks whenever they go out, because masks are required by law. The oxygen masks became a necessity due to the many issues of people struggling to breathe with regular masks on. People over the age of fifty must remain inside to prevent any kind of sickness reaching them. Hopefully that law had nothing to due with my own living circumstances, which had been included in the report with Alice. 

Having no descendants, I have no one by blood to continue my legacy as an artist. However, many artists today are inspired by my art. Murals seem to have taken a lean to the exotic. Now, there is paint that will glow at night, which many artists have taken to. These, 'Neo Murals' have started a movement that has become vastly popular. At night, the walls, walls across the world, light up with these murals. Although there are no descendants to carry on my story, many artists have. If you look, there are portraits showing me with my Alice in hand, sometimes featuring my mural work in the background of the image. I would be happy with the advancements in mural works, regardless of wether I was in them or not, because I loved mural work. I always loved a good light show too. I would also be impressed and astounded with the advancements at EMT Tech. The development of the Alice prototype would have been my obsession. Especially because I would have been able to see my Alice dance and move right before my eyes. That would have been me living the dream. 

Also, there are flying vehicles, cruiser type vehicles! These vehicles are only allowed so high into the air due to government restrictions to prevent collisions with transport and military aircrafts. But, at least individual civilian aircrafts can be up in the air. This would have been great for me, someone who hated driving on the roads. 

This would have been the century for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodchild (2 points)

Sketch One (2 points)